PVC Spiral Hose Production Line Description 1. The special design of high speed, high efficiency extruder, to ensure the quality and output of the material. 2. Special design of the wire wind spring machine, uniform spring , continuous production time is long. 3. The special design of the pipe...Send InquiryChat Now
PVC Spiral Hose Production Line
1.The special design of high speed, high efficiency extruder, to ensure the quality and output of the material.
2.Special design of the wire wind spring machine, uniform spring , continuous production time is long.
3.The special design of the pipe head, the production of high transparecy, wire distribution uniformity, the length can be arbitrarily set.
4.The main unit of the main electrical components are imported products, stable and reliable operation.
5.The unit of all keys using integrated design, operation is simple and quick.
6.PVC spiral pipe is suitable for conveying gas and liquid, widely used in industry, agriculture, construction and irrigation and etc.
The pvc spiral hose is a non-toxic hose, referred to as a beef tendon tube.
The operating temperature is -5℃ to 65℃.
Main features of hose
1. PVC hose is light in weight.
2. The superior low temperature resistance of PVC hose is better than other tube.
3. weather resistance is good, not affected by any season in spring, summer, autumn and winter.
4. The bending radius is small and the bending is free (4 inch tube bending radius 40 cm).
5. good quality, PVC hose does not have the phenomenon of sucking, breaking, delamination.
6. Because the material is very good in anti-aging and anti-ultraviolet radiation raw materials, the degree of aging resistance of PVC hose far exceeds than spiral tube, and the service life is longer than PVC spiral tube.
1. It can be used in the catering industry, alcohol industry, and can also transport acid and alkali medium.
2. It is an ideal pipe for pumping water, sewage, mud and oil powder in industry, agriculture and engineering.
Available in inner diameter 15 mm (4 in), 20 mm (6 in) 25 mm (1 in) 32 mm (1.2 in) 38 mm (1.5 in), 50 mm (2 in), 64 mm (2.5 in), 75 mm (3 inches), 100 mm (4 inches), 125 mm (5 inches), 150 mm (6 inches), 175 mm (7 inches), 200 mm (8 inches).