PVC Pipe Production Line PVC Pipe Applications 1. Water supply and drainage pipe in building; 2. Rainwater drainage pipe in building; 3. Electrical wiring pipe in building; 4. Air conditioning condensate water systems. Technical Parameter Process Flow UPVC powder + additive → mixing → spring...Send InquiryChat Now
Max hauling force(N)
Hauling speed (m/min/max)
SJSZ series Twin-Screw Extruder
Die & head and calibrators for pipes
Vacuum calibration tank
Multi-claws hauling Machine
Pipe planet-cutting machine
Automatic belling machine
PVC pipe applications
1. Water supply and drainage pipe in building;
2. Rainwater drainage pipe in building;
3. Electrical wiring pipe in building;
4. Air conditioning condensate water systems.
1.It is very simple and convenient to operate;
2.The production line has high production efficiency;
3.Good operating system;
4.Work does not produce a lot of noise;
PVC is an abbreviation for (Polyvinylchlorid), a material whose main component is polyvinyl chloride, and which is added with other ingredients to enhance its heat resistance, toughness and ductility. The uppermost layer of this surface film is lacquer, the main component in the middle is polyvinyl chloride, and the lowermost layer is a back-coated adhesive.
It is a well-loved, popular and widely used synthetic material in the world today. Its global use ranks second among various synthetic materials. According to statistics, in 1995 alone, PVC production in Europe was about 5 million tons, and its consumption was 5.3 million tons. In Germany, the production and consumption of PVC is an average of 1.4 million tons.
PVC can be divided into soft PVC and hard PVC. Hard PVC accounts for about 2/3 of the market, and soft PVC accounts for 1/3. Soft PVC is generally used for the surface of floors, ceilings and leather, but because soft PVC contains plasticizer (this is also the difference between soft PVC and hard PVC), the physical properties are poor (such as the water pipe needs to withstand a certain water pressure, soft PVC It is not suitable for use), so its scope of use has been limited. Hard PVC does not contain plasticizers, so it is easy to form and has good physical properties, so it has great development and application value. In the production process of PVC materials, it is bound to add several additives, such as stabilizers, plasticizers, etc. If all environmentally friendly additives are used, PVC pipes are also non-toxic, tasteless and environmentally friendly.
Folding pipe advantages
1. Has good tensile and compressive strength: but its flexibility is not as good as other plastic tubes.
2. Small fluid resistance: PVC-U pipe has very smooth pipe wall and little resistance to fluid. Its roughness coefficient is only 0.009, its water delivery capacity can be increased by 20% compared with cast iron pipe of the same pipe diameter, and 40% higher than concrete pipe. %.
3. Excellent corrosion resistance and chemical resistance: PVC-U pipe has excellent acid resistance, alkali resistance, corrosion resistance, and is not affected by moist moisture and soil pH. No anti-corrosion treatment is required for pipe laying.
4. Has good water tightness: PVC-U pipe installation has good water tightness regardless of bonding or rubber ring connection.
5. Anti-bite: PVC-U tube is not a source of nutrients, so it will not be attacked by rodents. According to tests conducted by the National Sanitation Foundation in Michigan, mice do not bite PVC-U tubing.
6. Performance test: curing time Shrinkage splitting strength Tensile properties Peel strength Thermal stability Applicable period Storage period Release of harmful substances.